Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Simple Little Card & More Ribbon

NOTE:  {Ippity} Stamps are still on clearance prices right here on my blog.
Lots of great kits still available for even greater prices.........check them out!  Click on the "Buy {Ippity} Here" tab at the top of my blog.

 A few weeks ago, I did up a batch of these cute little note cards. 
Perfect to send a little love note anytime, or for Valentine's Day.
The cute envelope stamp is from the {Ippity} kit - How YOU Doin'? available from me HERE.
The twine is Airmail Divine Twine that I also have available in my Etsy Shop.
I added a touch of glitter to the hear on the envelope to make it pop a little.


Also available in my Etsy Shop is this super pretty Wrinkled Rayon Ribbon in light aqua.
I absolutely love this color.  It looks great with chocolate, pink, yellow,............so many color combinations work with this!!

Pin It

0 Comments: